Te Mana Ora: Supporting Māori Health in Canterbury
This newsletter is produced by Community and Public Health as a vehicle for promoting positive kōrero on hauora Māori within Waitaha.
We welcome all of your contributions and feedback to assist in supporting our communities and the many dedicated kaimahi and organisations out there who support Māori health within our rohe.
Highlights in the latest issue:
- Hikitia Te Hā and Whānau Activity Cards
- Practical tips for coping with a disaster
- Canterbury DHB Māori Health Action Plan 2016/17
- Ethnicity data and Māori data use
- WSPA Suicide Prevention in Waitaha
For more information on Te Mana Ora, contact:
Ph: +64 3 364 1777