Te Mana Ora: Supporting Māori Health in Canterbury
This newsletter is produced by Community and Public Health as a vehicle for promoting positive kōrero on hauora Māori within Waitaha.
We welcome all of your contributions and feedback to assist in supporting our communities and the many dedicated kaimahi and organisations out there who support Māori health within our rohe.
Highlights in the latest issue:
- Initiatives such as Mates & Dates and the Safe to Talk helpline;
- Living smokefree: It’s never too late to quit;
- Healthy (Greater) Christchurch hui: Putting the we in hui;
- Update on Mana Tāne Ora o Waitaha;
- Hands up for hope! with Mike King; and
- the Ngāi Tahu Atlas.
For more information on Te Mana Ora, contact:
Ph: +64 3 378 6772