Te Mana Ora: Supporting Māori Health in Canterbury
This newsletter is produced by Community and Public Health as a vehicle for promoting positive kōrero on hauora Māori within Waitaha.
We welcome all of your contributions and feedback to assist in supporting our communities and the many dedicated kaimahi and organisations out there who support Māori health within our rohe.
Highlights in the latest issue:
- Te Kura o Hāpuku: Thriving after the Kaikoura earthquake;
- Café Reo at Community and Public Health;
- Suicide prevention hui showcases Canterbury’s integrated approach;
- Tāne Ora Health Indicator Tool from Mana Tāne Ora o Aotearoa;
- Healthy Christchurch: A collaborative partnership in Greater Christchurch; and
- Workplace Wellbeing: Good health equals good business.
For more information on Te Mana Ora, contact:
Ph: +64 3 378 6772