Te Mana Ora: Supporting Māori Health in Canterbury
This newsletter is produced by Community and Public Health as a vehicle for promoting positive kōrero on hauora Māori within Waitaha.
We welcome all of your contributions and feedback to assist in supporting our communities and the many dedicated kaimahi and organisations out there who support Māori health within our rohe.
Highlights in the latest issue:
- Launch of Te Aitanga a Tiki: Māori dimensions of sexuality;
- Recent Health Hub at Rāpaki Marae;
- Te Waioratanga and Hikitia Te Hā;
- Te Whare Tū Taua o Waitaha – Waitaha Suicide Symposium 2018; and
- Tapu to Noa – Critical constructs for management of biowastes in NZ.
For more information on Te Mana Ora, contact:
Ph: +64 3 378 6772