Te Mana Ora: Supporting Māori Health in Canterbury
This newsletter is produced by Community and Public Health to promote positive kōrero on hauora Māori within Waitaha.
We welcome your contributions and feedback to assist in supporting our communities and the many dedicated kaimahi and organisations out there who support Māori health within our rohe.
Highlights in the latest issue:
- Ko Au Ko Koe Ko Koe Ko Au: An opinion piece from Lee Tuki;
- He Tohu Ora – Canterbury Wellbeing Index;
- Mā te Rongoā Māori E Ora Ai – Te Marae o Ngāti Wheke;
- Tākina: Rudolph Diaz from Home and Family; and
- Housing: What are the implications of renting on children?
For more information on Te Mana Ora, contact:
Ph: +64 3 364 1777