Health Promoting Schools Magazine
The Health Promoting Schools Team publish this magazine each term. The magazine is designed to highlight initiatives and activities at local schools, and discuss topics of interest to students, parents and teachers.
We welcome all of your contributions and feedback to help support our school communities.
Highlights in the latest issue:
- Traditional Ki O Rahi field opened at Mairehau High School;
- the latest Health and Wellbeing Student Leadership Forum;
- School stories from Hampstead (Ashburton), Rakaia and West Spreydon Schools;
- Sparklers: a classroom resource to promote wellbeing in tamariki; and
- Matariki – Māori New Year 2017.
Contact the Health Promoting Schools Team if you have a story idea for this magazine:
Ph: +64 3 364 1777