Health in All Policies News
Learn more about Health in Policies and the intersectoral projects and programmes improving population health in Canterbury.
Health in All Policies Newsletter
This Canterbury DHB newsletter is produced by the Policy Team at Community and Public Health at least twice a year. It aims to highlight the Health in All Policies (HiAP) approach in action in Canterbury.
In the latest issue:
- Broadly Speaking: Helping to plant seeds for lasting wellbeing;
- Whaka-Ora Healthy Harbour plan;
- Getting to the hospital by bus: A win-win for health and public transportation;
- Promoting Planetary Health and Sustainable Development for All;
- Canterbury Health System Alcohol-related Harm Reduction Strategy;
- SDGs Voluntary National Review;
- Global Status Report on HiAP;
- Data that speaks across sectors; and
- New November Broadly Speaking workshop added.
Canterbury HiAP Annual Reports
These Annual Reports highlight examples of HiAP in action and cross-sectoral work in the region.
For further information, contact:
Ph: +64 3 364 1777
Fax: +64 3 379 6125
Spotlight on: The Christchurch Alcohol Action Plan
Community and Public Health has been working closely with the Christchurch City Council and NZ Police on the Christchurch Alcohol Action Plan (CAAP).
The plan was developed in response to community concern and sets out a vision for “A safe, vibrant, healthy Christchurch free from alcohol-related harm”.