Health in All Policies Newsletter
This Canterbury DHB newsletter is produced by the Policy Team at Community and Public Health at least twice a year. It aims to highlight the Health in All Policies (HiAP) approach in action in Canterbury.
In the latest issue:
- the synergies between the Sustainable Development Goals and HiAP;
- the Health in All Policies International Conference;
- Long Term Planning workshop for Greater Christchurch;
- Canterbury loves the Fresh Air Project;
- the Canterbury Health System Strategy to reduce alcohol-related harm;
- Smokefree Canterbury collaborates with the social housing sector;
- HiAP Advisor Jane Murray looks back as she moves on; and
- New international resources to inspire you.
For further information, contact:
Ph: +64 3 364 1777
Fax: +64 3 379 6125