Health in All Policies News
Learn more about Health in Policies and the intersectoral projects and programmes improving population health in Canterbury.
Health in All Policies Newsletter
This Canterbury DHB newsletter is produced by the Policy Team at Community and Public Health at least twice a year. It aims to highlight the Health in All Policies (HiAP) approach in action in Canterbury.
In the latest issue:
- Canterbury HiAP provides example for rural Victoria;
- Spreading the word about the Integrated Planning Guide (IPG);
- Integrated Assessment method launched;
- Waimakariri District Council wins an international planning award;
- Full Global Status Report on Health in All Policies now available;
- Central and Local Government working together on community wellbeing;
- Collaborative planning for (re)building better homes, towns and cities; and
- Book now for Broadly Speaking in 2020.
Canterbury HiAP Annual Reports
These Annual Reports highlight examples of HiAP in action and cross-sectoral work in the region.
For further information, contact:
Ph: +64 3 364 1777
Fax: +64 3 379 6125
Spotlight on: Updated Integrated Planning Guide 3.0
The updated “Integrated Planning Guide for a healthy, sustainable and resilient future” Version 3.0 builds on previous resources. It was collaboratively developed with various local agencies to help us all:
- plan in ways that build stronger more sustainable social, environmental and economic outcomes;
- promote the health of all; and
- keep sight of the shared vision for stronger, healthier and more resilient communities.
Contact the Health in All Policies team for training options.