Health in All Policies Newsletter
This Canterbury DHB newsletter is produced by the Policy Team at Community and Public Health at least twice a year. It aims to highlight the Health in All Policies (HiAP) approach in action in Canterbury.
In the latest issue:
- Healthy ‘Greater’ Christchurch Hui 2018;
- Christchurch Alcohol Action Plan Endorsed;
- Review of the Integrated Recovery and Planning Guide (IRPG);
- The Canterbury DHB commit to reducing emissions;
- Greater Christchurch Partnership: Shifting our travel behaviour;
- Update on the Canterbury Wellbeing Index;
- Accessible Events: Planning for 2018;
- Healthspace: a new online health data website;
- Better Futures Report provides a driver for a HiAP approach; and
- New local and international stories to inspire you.
For further information, contact:
Ph: +64 3 364 1777
Fax: +64 3 379 6125