Health in All Policies News
Learn more about Health in Policies and the intersectoral projects and programmes improving population health in Canterbury.
Health in All Policies Newsletter
This Canterbury DHB newsletter is produced by the Policy Team at Community and Public Health at least twice a year. It aims to highlight the Health in All Policies (HiAP) approach in action in Canterbury.
In the latest issue:
- Waka Toa Ora – Healthy Greater Christchurch Annual Hui;
- Our Space 2018-2048;
- Early input into Waimakariri Bus Service Review;
- Collective response needed to eradicate measles;
- Formal definition on equity in relation to health;
- Buildings for everyone: Designing for access and usability;
- Sustainable Development Goals in Te Reo Māori; and
- Book now for the August Broadly Speaking workshops
Canterbury HiAP Annual Reports
These Annual Reports highlight examples of HiAP in action and cross-sectoral work in the region.
For further information, contact:
Ph: +64 3 364 1777
Fax: +64 3 379 6125
Spotlight on: The Christchurch Alcohol Action Plan
Community and Public Health has been working closely with the Christchurch City Council and NZ Police on the Christchurch Alcohol Action Plan (CAAP).
The plan was developed in response to community concern and sets out a vision for “A safe, vibrant, healthy Christchurch free from alcohol-related harm”.