Health in All Policies Newsletter
This Canterbury DHB newsletter is produced by the Policy Team at Community and Public Health at least twice a year. It aims to highlight the Health in All Policies (HiAP) approach in action in Canterbury.
In the latest issue:
- Te Arataki Taero Kore Accessibility Charter;
- Canterbury featured in International HiAP Case Studies;
- Success of the Environment Canterbury-Canterbury DHB Joint Work Plan;
- Climate change and health in NZ;
- Structural bias, equality and equity;
- PHANZ Conference 2017 in Christchurch;
- Problem solving the Healthy Christchurch way;
- Upcoming learning opportunities including forum on sustainable healthcare in NZ; and
- New local and international stories to inspire you.
For further information, contact:
Ph: +64 3 364 1777
Fax: +64 3 379 6125