Please read for the latest resource info.
Please read before ordering resources.
More information about ordering resources.
Keep up-to-date with CHIC Newsletter
This monthly newsletter is produced by the Community Health Information Centre (CHIC) at Community and Public Health.
The newsletter aims to highlight new and revised free resources available from your local CHIC office, as well as recently deleted resources.
Featured in the latest issue:
- New hand hygiene sticker from the Ministry of Health (HYG0060 – shown);
- New mental health resource for Asian young people (MNH0048);
- Newly revised resources; and
- Newly deleted resources no longer available to order.
For more information, contact your nearest CHIC:
CANTERBURY AND CHATHAM ISLANDS
Ph: +64 3 378 6721
Ph: +64 3 307 6902
Ph: +64 3 687 2600
Ph: +64 3 768 1160
- Issue 82 – October 2017 (690KB)
- Issue 81 – September 2017 (720KB)
- Issue 80 – August 2017 (845KB)
- Issue 79 – July 2017 (902KB)