Please read for the latest resource info.
Please read before ordering resources.
More information about ordering resources.
Order resources from the Community Health Information Centre
The Community Health Information Centre (CHIC) provides free health resources within the Te Mana Ora | Community and Public Health geographical area covering:
- Canterbury including Ashburton, Greater Christchurch, Selwyn, Waimakariri, Hurunui and Kaikoura Districts;
- South Canterbury including MacKenzie, Timaru and Waimate Districts;
- the West Coast including Buller, Grey and Westland Districts; and
- the Chatham Islands.
This page is the gateway to ordering health resources online, including pamphlets, booklets and posters.
You can order up to 100 copies of any resource online, unless specified otherwise or if quantities are limited.
Christmas/New Year closure of Community Health Information Centres
The Community Health Information Centres will be closed over the festive season.
Make sure you get your orders in to ensure deliver before Christmas and to cover resource needs over this period. Any orders received after the specified date will not be processed until the Centre reopens in 2024.
- Christchurch – including Ashburton and Chatham Islands: Last day for pre-Christmas orders is Wednesday 20th December 2022. Closed from Friday 22nd December 2023 and re-opens on Wednesday 10th January 2024.
- Timaru: Last day for pre-Christmas orders is Wednesday 20th December 2023. Closed from Friday 22nd December 2023 and re-opens on Monday 8th January 2024.
- Greymouth: Last day for pre-Christmas orders is Wednesday 20th December 2023. Closed from Friday 22nd December 2023 and re-opens on Monday 8th January 2024.
Other ways you can order resources
You can also order resources from CHIC via mail or email.
Ordering via fax is no longer available.
You can also visit one of our centres in Timaru and Greymouth to view or order resources.
Unfortunately you cannot visit or drop in to the Christchurch CHIC to view or order resources.
Contact your local CHIC Office for more information:
CANTERBURY, MID CANTERBURY AND CHATHAM ISLANDS (Christchurch)
Ph +64 3 378 6721
SOUTH CANTERBURY (Timaru)
Ph +64 3 687 2600
WEST COAST (Greymouth)
Ph +64 3 768 1160
Ordering resources from outside our region
Some resources produced by Community and Public Health are available to those outside our coverage area, but you will need to pay for these items, including a postage charge.